Providence's Environmental Department handles the following:
• Trash Pickup - to check your trash day, go to WHAT DAY AM I?
• Disposing of mattresses and other bulky items; to find out more on disposing of mattresses in Providence visit TELL ME MORE
• Yard debris and composting
• FOG (Fats, Oil and Grease)
• Rodent Control
• Hazardous Waste
• Electronic Waste (E-Waste)
Visit our Environmental Department directory on the right side of the page for answers to your specific questions.
Visit Rhode Island Resource Recovery further information: http://www.rirrc.org
Permits + Applications
How to Dispose of Old Mattresses
Rodent Abatement Form
INFORMATION + HOURS
Phone: (401) 467-7950